NEW ZEALAND PERMANENT RESIDENCY
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern pacific ocean. Geographically comprises of two main landmasses- the North and South Island.
Permanent Resident Visa:
- If you are a resident visa holder for two years or more, and can show a commitment to live
- in New Zealand, you can apply for permanent resident visa
Benefits of permanent resident visa :
- 1. Live, work, study in New Zealand.
- 2. Travel to and from New Zealand.
- 3. Include your partner, dependent children.
- If one want to travel, his/her permanent resident visa need to be in a valid passport.
- He/she need to apply to transfer your permanent resident visa to a new passport.
- Non-principal applicants can't apply for permanent residence before the principal applicant, unless a non-principal applicant exception applies.
- Even if one gets rejected for a permanent residence, he/she may get another resident visa or variation of resident.
- visa travel conditions. This would give more time to travel to and from New Zealand as a resident.
VISA OPTIONS FOR NEW ZEALAND:
- 1. Permanent resident visa.
- 2. Skilled migrant category resident visa.
- 3. Long term skill shortage list work visa.
- 4. Parent retirement resident visa.
- 5. Talent (accredited employer) work visa.
- 6. Dependent children resident visa.
- 7. Investor 1 resident visa.
- 8. Investor 2 resident visa.
- 9. Entrepreneur resident visa.
- 10.Samoan quota resident visa.
- 11.Religious worker resident visa.
- 12.Parent resident visa.
- 13.Talent (Arts,culture,sports) resident visa.
- 14.Refugee family support.